Saturday, December 27, 2008

Last few days

I got back from Tucuman a few hours ago after a 26 hour bus ride. I did not want to leave. Every time I say goodbye to the church in Tucuman it is a difficult time for me as I am snotty, sniffy, and teary. It doesn't help much either that there's a gangload of people from the church waving goodbye to me up till the vehicle departs, which makes it even more tender and special. I can't wait till heaven when we never have to say goodbye to each other and just get to worship our God together.

I'm leaving Chile tomorrow night and finally ending my patiperro (Spanish nickname for someone who's always on the move) study abroad days. Finally get to see the Wu fam! I'll keep on updating because I'm missing a lot of updates.

Oh, and Moon, I got your package. It arrived in Chile on the 19th. I'm trying to eat as much as I can so there's less for me to carry in my suitcase. My host mom loved the orange Pocky!

1 comment:

Moon said...

The relief that I can feel only be adquately expressed in Japanese:

よかったああああ~! (Yokattaaaaa~!)

Meaning, "Thank goodness!"

Give me a holla when you're back. See you in a week. :)