Thursday, April 10, 2008

@_@

I haven't written in a while, I am aware. I promised a couple of people an entry soon but I'm sorry to say that I haven't worked on it yet. I have yet to scope out places that I want to visit in Japan. I need to do a little research before that, though. I do know that I want to go to Hokkaido, while dropping by Aomori along the way.

I, too, will write a money post to let y'all know what you're getting into if you apply for my specific program. The dollar's all weaksauce now. If I were to get $2000 back in yen, I would get 203 107.545 yen back. That means that I'll be losing 30 bucks. Doesn't sound like a big deal perhaps but dang yo, I need to buy food everyday to eat. T_T I never thought that I'd say this but I miss meal points.

I've asked Mike Hasegawa & Pastor John about churches in Japan and they said that they'd ask the pastors that they know in Japan for me. :) I've tried looking around and spent an entire night listening to sermons and stuff. It's really frustrating because none of them seem to be solid. "/

And what am I doing up at this obscenely late hour? Why, I'm writing a short story. I guess that I'm more a flash fiction kinda girl but I do need to write a story that's somewhere from 2500 to 5000 words long. It's kind of painful 'cause I didn't have time to work on it until today.

So, the word of the day?

遅い。 (おそい = osoi) It means late. It can be that one's tardy but it can also mean something like late into the night.

遅くまで話を書いています。
Osoku made hanashi wo kaite imasu.
I’ve been writing a story until this late.

T_T

Oyasumi nasai~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would fly back to hokkaido for the lavender flavored soft serve ice cream alone! the natural spas are nice there too. :-)

-stephanie

Grace said...

HI HIGA!!

Anonymous said...

hi wuuu!

-stephanie