Monday, April 21, 2008

Doko ni itara ii no?

After Grace Mao made that humungous post about where she wants to go in Chile/Argentina, it got me thinkin' about where I wanted to go in Japan.

To be honest, I haven't got a clue. I do know that I don't just want to stay in Tokyo but I want to travel around, maybe even catch a plane to Okinawa after I'm done with my quarter at ICU (Okinawa is like Japan's Hawaii). But what to do while I'm there is completely lost on me. I don't even know where to start looking. I definitely want to hit up tourist hot spots 'cause man, I gotta do it while I'm there! But at the same time, I don't really like being in the big city and stuff so I'd rather go somewhere scenic and where there aren't a bunch of tourists and stuff. Where should I start looking?

I should probably ask my Japanese lecturer or something. Hahaha. And then ask her where all the good restaurants are in Osaka, since that's her 'hood. Ahahhaa. I hope that I didn't pick up an Osaka accent from her. 8D;;

Back to the joyful world of BILD3. *barf*

Oh yeah. I keep forgetting. Word of the day!

生物学 (せいぶつがく = seibutsugaku)
Definition: Biology (as a discipline)
Example sentence: 私の専攻は生物学です。
Translation: My major is biology.

No comments: