Friday, June 20, 2008

Packing.

It is very hard to pack for 6 months. Even after Wury helped me whittle down my clothes (I had originally planned on bringing my entire wardrobe) I still had to whittle down more. Now I am only bringing one coat, three pairs of shoes that I might just throw away there, one sweater...OK I could go on naming everything but basically my living room looks like a mess and I can't bring all the stuff I like.

Here's a simple math equation to sum up my quandary:
Being a pack rat + having too many clothes= a very big headache. Multiply that by a sweltering hot San Gabriel Valley, so the heat makes the packing environment less than desirable so I have to stay up until 3:30 a.m. waiting for the middle-of-the-night coolness to get working. Even bigger headache on top of weird sleep schedule. Don't even ask me what time I woke up today, I'm too ashamed to tell you.

4 more days till Chile!