Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Airfare to Santiago...

Costs a lot. But here are some airfare researching tools that I have been using:

Insider Tracker
This tool tracks airfare to hundreds of cities (Copenhagen and Tokyo included!) and whether they are dropping or on the rise. Unfortunately, flights to Santiago are on the rise.

Farecompare.com compares the prices on many other travel websites such as Orbitz and things in that travel website family. I'm happy with them right now because it found a flight to Santiago for $1,200 (airfare is averaging $1,400 right now). Still not the $1,100 I saw just a few weeks earlier, but it'll suffice...
I am also planning to fly out with a friend from the program, which would make everything a lot less hectic once we get there. So if you have the opportunity to do so, then do it!

4 comments:

Moon said...

Daaang homie, I don't know where you found that 600 ticket to Tokyo but everything I found was 1300+.

@_@

Man, airfare's going to hurt a lot.

Moon said...

Oh wait, were you looking at roundtrip or one-way...?

Grace said...

Roundtrip, homeboy.

Moon said...

Then, young man, was your $1200 for ONE WAY ONLY? D: