Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Doctor's appointments and paperwork

I had my health clearance appointment today, which took about two hours to complete. I brought my yellow check-off list which lists everything that I need to get completed. When everything is done, the form needs to be sent in to the EAP offices in Goleta.
If you don't like needles, you will get a nice double dose of needles at the health clearance appointment-- one for a HIV blood test (results to be picked up in about a week) and a TB skin test (results to be picked up on Friday).

I also got the Chile packet e-mailed to me today. It is rather daunting; so many forms and instructions to go along with those forms. I'm going to be out of character and organize it all: print it out, make dividers, and store them neatly in a folder for easy reference. I also need to talk to Professor Chamberlain for a letter of rec for ERC's study abroad scholarship. I shall take care of it all during spring break.

3 comments:

Moon said...

Word of the day?!

Grace said...

"lo siento"=sorry!

Moon said...

I already know that one. D: