Tuesday, March 18, 2008

before you know it!

so when i asked my TA from art to write a letter of rec for me, she showed me this really really really cool site that will help me to learn Danish or any other language i want to learn! it's called Before You Know It and it's free! some of the languages on there i've never even heard of! it gives you these flashcards that you can learn from on your computer! just download the software, and start learning! man, danish is awesome! i'm learning so much already! it's really fun! it's good study break too!

"Tillykke" (pronounced "talugeh", which means goodluck) on your finals!

2 comments:

Moon said...

Hahaha give us a Danish lesson every time you post an entry! Hahaha. All I know is velkommennnn. & now tillykke!

Grace said...

We should have our own "Word of the Day" thing in our posts as well!