Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hello, president-elect Obama!

The election coverage in Japan hasn't been as crazy as I imagined it to be. Every morning, I wake up and turn on the TV and watch the news while I get ready in the morning. I can somewhat understand what they're saying and with the aid of being able to see the news, it's easy to piece together what the big news is that day. I was expecting to see a lot of stuff about McCain and Obama, especially last night and this morning, but didn't see much.

But I do remember seeing the town of Obama (Yes, there is a town called Obama in Japan, it seems) celebrating over Obama's win.

Haha I'm only posting because Grace & Wury posted about the election coverage in their respective countries. I didn't see too much hype in Japan. But then again, I'm never home to watch TV anyway, so...

No comments: