Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sick of my posts yet? :D?

I sent an email to my dad, telling him that I need more monies since I'm going to go to Hokkaido and Kansai. I did all the calculations and gave him the amount I needed. He sent this email back:


Hi Moonjoo,

How are you doing in Japan?
Haha, I knew that you are gonna need more bullets to have fun.
So, you need about ----------?
Mom'll call you tomorrow morning around 700am (your time at 1200am).
Thank you for being frugal but try to utilize your opportunity in Japan.
Money is maybe tribial when you consider once or twice in your life.
Understood?

Pretty soon we can talk on our couch.

Love,

Dad


******

At first, I thought, "... talk on our couch?" then realized that that's where most of our conversations take place. As we're both vegging there in front of the TV. Hahahahaha. Awww, it makes me miss home! The couch in our family room at home has this really fuzzy, warm blanket that Cookie and I love. Awww Cookieeee I miss Cookieeeeee.

Anyway, I also LOL'd when I read, "Haha, I knew that you are gonna need more bullets to have fun." Hhahahaa daddy, where are you learning all this from? Haha.

Ok, I need to shower. Yakiniku was good but I kind of had to fend for myself so I didn't get to eat as much. Professor Hwang paid for half the meal, which was super generous of him!

After my shower, it's paper time. Peace out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not sick yet. keep em' posting :)