Friday, August 1, 2008

Chilean snowboarding

No pictures. Only words. Too snowy for pictures. Bear with me.
Snowboarded in the Andes mountains, Colorado resort. First time. Can do pluma (I think that's the Spanish word for carving?). Went on lift. Too high. Fell too much. Ended up sledding. Jaja. Returned to bunny slope with tail between my legs. No more snowboarding again. Unless it's $40, which is what I paid. Thanks for the discount, EAP! : )

P.S. Natali is coming to Santiago to visit me in 10 days! She's staying with me in my apartment's spare room!
P.P.S. I lied. There IS one picture from that day:Thanks for the picture, Graciela Wang! Y'all dig my 1985 jumpsuit/fanny pack combo? Got it at a Chilean thrift store for $12!

4 comments:

Moon said...

I smell a GMW snowboard trip coming up... one day...

And yay for Natali visiting! :)

wuryah said...

haha oh shoott. HAHA YES! LET'S DO IT!!!!!!

Moon said...

Dude. Your outfit's BOMB, Grace.

NateKwak said...

oh my gosh... i'm color blind and that picture still made me a little woozy. Keep taking LOTS of pictures and post them!