Thursday, August 28, 2008

Whew!

Ok, so I haven't posted pictures of the hotel and what not... for those who have facebook, I made an album. :) For those who don't have a facebook... go get one. Hhahaa. Just kidding, I'll make a separate picture post later after I'm all settled in.

It was an adventure getting here! It took us about two and a half hours. We switched trains three times and then walked for about fifteen minutes in pouring rain. I bet that my body's going to be crazy sore tomorrow morning. I'm not looking forward to it because it's not being sore from working out. It's being sore from the lack thereof, thus reminding me of my weaksauceness.

Met someone from UC Irvine. We're going to have dinner with her tonight. :)

There's a mandatory orientation tomorrow & on Monday. I'll be sure to take pictures & share with you guys!

No comments: