Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Church worry

Read about it on John Yang's blog.

In a nutshell: The church plant I was talking about before is still in its early stages. They have Bible studies on Thursdays but it's in Japanese. D: The pastor heading up that church plant recommended two churches. We're probably going to check out the second church but we're not sure how it'll turn out. Please pray for this whole church situation! It may be harder than I thought to go to church in Japan!

A lot's going on in my mind right now since I'm leaving in six days.

Thinking about church a lot. Wondering how that'll turn out. But at the same time, I know that God will provide in one way or another.

Thinking about the long commute to school and how I'll handle that.

Thinking about the extreme temperature changes that will happen.

Thinking about living by myself in a foreign country for three months.

Thinking about what clubs I may be interested in joining (definitely the football club, but I don't know if they'd let me join...).

Dunno. Just a lot of stuff. I still haven't packed. Haha. Have to grab some stuff at Target for American brands that I will be needing.

Well, just to put this out there, I'll probably be on Skype a lot so hit me up at moon.j.choi. Contact me at mchoi825 at hotmail for anything.

That's all. Bye bye.

No comments: