Wednesday, August 27, 2008

In Japan!

Yes, I was the last of the three to go. But we can finally live up to the name of this blog now! GMW are now all abroad!

I got here safely and it turns out that my basic, noob Japanese is enough for me to get around. Haha. :D Someone from my church at home told me that some Japanese speak Korean so I should be on the look out for that if my Japanese isn't cutting it. Haha.

Will update with pictures later! I'm at the hotel right now, waiting for two of my friends to join me.

Yaaaay!

Please don't forget to pray for me! & Wury! & Grace! :)

3 comments:

Grace said...

YOU'RRRRRRRRRRRRE OUTTTTTTTA HERRRRRRRRRE!!!!!!!!
I'M SO HEPPYYYYYY

Unknown said...

i'm praying for all three of you! =)

Anonymous said...

:D YEAH GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! Hahhaa. YAY!!!!!!!