Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Certificate of Eligibility!

Good news! The Certificate of Eligibility which ICU got for us (bless their hearts!) so that we can get a student visa is on its way to the UOEAP office as I type! Amy, the wonderful woman at UO, projects that they'll be in by this Thursday. Then she'll mail 'em out and hopefully, it'll come in the mail by the middle of next week!

I need to fax in my housing stuff. I keep forgetting to do it. o_o I shall do it tomorrow, after a long day of school. Yippee! Something to look forward to!

I think that John Yang has a lead on a church. Well, a church plant. From the looks of it, a location hasn't been decided yet-- who knows where in Tokyo is could be? I will be willing to commute for a couple of hours or so to get there. :D

Well, it is nearing my bed time. Will update with more later!

2 comments:

Grace said...

FINALLY! Leave the country already! haha

wuryah said...

Haha. YAY! GO GO GO! One by one we goooo...hopefully!