Monday, July 14, 2008

Certificate of Eligibility

Oh, what's this?

That's right, baby! It's my certificate of eligibility! Jen said that it was waiting outside of the door. :D I can apply for a student visa now! I think that I'm going to wait until I go home to do it, though, because then I can just take a nice drive up to San Francisco.

The part that says "Japan Address" is, yes, my address in Japan. :D I'm guessing that I'll let you know my apartment number? o_O? For those who want to send me goooodiessss (... Grace & Wury...).

Speaking of which, Grace, did you post your address on here already? o_o? If you did, I totally missed it. If not, POST IT, GIRL!

Japan! IT'S COMIN' UP SOON.

4 comments:

Grace said...

Woot!
Okay, okay, here's my permanent PO Box address, but I prefer things not be sent her because it's far away from where I live:

Grace Wu
PUC-Chile, Campus Oriente
Avenida Jaime Guzman 3300
Nunoa
Santiago, Chile

wuryah said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! then where should we send stuff to?!?!

wuryah said...

haha mine is:

Fiskedamsgade 20
2100 København Ø
Denmark

Moon said...

Hahah Wury! Your address has those crazy "o"s with a slash through them!! You have to tell me how to pronounce them when you come back!

Grace, holla back after you possibly move out of where you are right now. :D

I'll formally post up my address with my unit number and everything once I get to Japan. AHHHH.