Tuesday, July 29, 2008

GMW - G = MW - W = M

It's Moon left in the USA. Wury arrived safely in Denmark and has sent out an email to let us know that she's gonna go get groceries. Hahahaha. It's crazy, just a week ago, I was saying bye to Wury at the San Diego airport and now, she's on a whole other continent.

Just thought that I'd update with that little tidbit. It's making me even more antsy to go! Assuming that I do get to go. o_o Seriously, it's not certain that you're going to go until you actually get on the airplane and land in the country. 'Cause who knows! Your visa may not go through, you might get to the airport late, your plane might be delayed, your plane might crash, you might die in the next day... stuff happens, ya know? But Lord willing, I'll be in Japan in less than a month! :D Craaaazies.

Wury, update with pictures already. D:

5 comments:

Grace said...

moo tang, we updated at the same time...

Moon said...

That's pretty nasty. I didn't even notice. Hahahaa.

wuryah said...

MOO MOO GO ALREADY!!!!!!!!

Grace said...

SERIOUSLY.

Moon said...

Dude, y'all need to calm down. I'm gettin' there, I'm gettin' there... (I'm not so secretly jealous of you both right now @_@)