Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lighthouse in Argentina

Everything worked out. No update because I have been so busy having fun with, catching up with, and hugging them : ) Pictures to come when I return to Chile.

Edit: They just left Argentina. I was able to see them off at the airport up until they entered through security. I hugged each and every one of them and began tearing up when I hugged Romi. I left the airport, not wanting to look back and hopped in the first taxi I found and rode back alone. The three days spent with them was a refreshing time spent with some of the people dearest to me from my San Diego church family. It was much needed after being away from them for one month to hear about the missions trip to Tucuman as it's fresh on their minds, see people increase or discover their love for Iglesia Biblica Misionera, telling them how my time is in Chile, savoring every second I have with them...

I love Lighthouse.

2 comments:

Moon said...

I was worried that you were still staking out in front of their hotel and missing them every time you left to go get food to eat or something. Hahaha. I imagined you in a sweatshirt and your orange jacket, shivering in the cold at night. D:

Anonymous said...

awww...i am so glad you were able to see all of them! :] God provides for us so abundantly, no? AMEN! :D