Sunday, September 14, 2008

Grace in Action

Hello. Moon and Wury said they wanted to see me moving not just in still fotos. Fine. I did it. Happy???!
Just kidding, I'd go crazy if I didn't see Moon and Wury moving for 6 months too. Here you go, chicas. I hope you're happy. I'll try to keep this a regular thing. Oh, and I put it in B&W, but I'll do it in color next time; I didn't realize it was such bad contrast,
So now I've finally figured out how to use the video function on my cool camera, do I still have to buy a webcam?

6 comments:

Moon said...

Yes.

Grace said...

are you online, moonie?
and whyyyy? isn't it the same thing?

Moon said...

It's not the same thing. We're not having a conversation together. This is even a step down from chatting since it's not in real time.

But fine, you don't need to get a webcam since I'll be seeing your face everyday in three and a half months anyway. D:

Anonymous said...

lollz, the creaking and camera movement made it seem like you were on a ship. :-p i want to hear a snippet of your spanish now! it's probably crazy good. grr.

wuryah said...

Hahah Grace - you sound like you're in prison! Haha get out of there! :) Yay I get to see WU WU WU!

Moon said...

Hahaha! Prison! Hahahaha.