Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Japanese convenience stores own 7-11

This post is absolutely not related to the subject title. :D

I'll admit it. I'm still homesick. I thought that it'd get better in a month (I've been here just one day shy of three weeks) but so far, no signs of improvement.

I'm not crying about it anymore but I'm thinking about all the food that I miss. Haha, yes! Moon Choi misses eating American things! Hahaa Moon Choi thinks about eating! (Take that, Wury! :D) If I had an actual kitchen and a Korean market nearby, I think that I would be ok for the most part. I was looking on a Korean food blog today (yes, Grace, I look at food blogs every now & then) and I started to salivate just imagining the food. @_@ Mommmyyyy~

Anyway, I guess that the homesickness has eased up a bit but it's not entirely gone. I wonder if it will ever be? I'm so glad that I chose a short program. As much as I am enjoying my time abroad (despite my digestive issues o_O), I really do crave to be back with my family, friends, and goood Korean food.

And the more I thought about it, the more I realized how spoiled we are as Americans. :( I seriously take so much for granted back in the States. ;o;

Aiightz, peace out. I have some homework to catch up on.

1 comment:

Grace said...

Oh mooo...i'll be praying for you.