Sunday, September 7, 2008

Picture post!

Yeah, three posts in a row. Wutchu waaaant. (I have a lot of time tonight so it won't hurt to sit down and spend a lot of time on the computer. :D)

I've been really bad about the whole picture thing... I especially want to show my parents where I've been and what I've been up to so here's a picture post! Very abridged since #1: I don't take a lot of pictures (been trying to change this) and #2: I'll be posting my entire Japan experience thus far on here.

Heeere we go!

(Most of these are facebook pictures so for those who have seen them... sorry?)




My cozy little room. Yay.

The microwave. My favorite. The TV. My second favorite. (I only get weather forecasts off the TV.)


My kitchenette. I have to use the sink as my bathroom sink and as my kitchen sink. ... It saves space? Hahahahaha.


My bathroom. Must always remember to step up into it...


This crazy bouquet thing at the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Buildling. There were a lot more of these around the room but it would've taken too much time to take a picture of 'em all so I just picked out this one and another one to take a picture of.


Went up to the 32nd floor (I think it was) of the TMGB. Shinjuku, sprawled out before your eyes! There's probably some Shibuya mixed up in there too.


An intense lightning storm over Shinjuku! (Though I was in Shibuya when I took this picture.)


Hahaha just look at Bae Young Joon and Choi Jiyoo on the left. Hahaha. This is a little thing outside of a pachinko parlor. (Pachinko = the prefered Japanese way of gambling.)


A mosquito that was in my room and bit me three times. And it got what it asked for. Yes, that is my blood that you see on that tissue there.


Kichijoji. Lots and lots of stores. x_x


Shinjuku at night time! Yes, that is a very bright building.


If you come out of the cafeteria, this is what you'll see. Trees. Go anywhere on campus and you'll see that ICU is surrounded by a FOREST.


Harajuku. And yes, as one would expect, people dress up. I did not see any Ganguro girls but just seeing lolita (and a lot of them, dressed all the same way!) was really weird.


A very busy intersection at Harajuku. That is a Gap that you see there. Cute clothes. But very expensive. T_T


au bear. It was so cute. I couldn't resist.

Mmmm. Strawberry crepe...

The Harajuku station. It's cute. :) Wikipedia says that the bathrooms there have changing rooms for the people who dress up all crazy. D:!

Shin-Okubo station. Koreatown.


The spoils of my Koreatown expedition.

Mmmm. 꿀꽈배기.

1 comment:

Grace said...

jajaj i love the last foto!! so cute u are, moo moo